Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekends

This week has been really full! I had the weekend off and when I left the ad building I only returned to campus to take a few pictures at ADRA Famine Friday night. My sister stayed the weekend at my house and we talked to our parents using the webcam Friday night, slept in Sabbath and then made some really yummy food and hung out, did some reading, watched some church type stuff online, and then Saturday night we just hung around the house and watched some tv and ate some more... Sunday we slept in again and then had some brunch, picked up the room a bit, showered, and tried to figure out what else we were going to do. We ended up going to a movie, going out for supper, and did a little shopping on the way back. It was a very good, restful weekend that I was in need of!

But this weekend I don't think I'll be able to say as much for. I'm on duty in the cafe this weekend. However, it will be an easy weekend since the school is going to the mall Saturday night and having supper there and the dorms are doing there own thing for Sunday supper. When I'm not working I think I'll be sleeping. People having been dropping like flies this week because of some bug that's going around. We've at least one or two people from each dorm on sicklist almost everyday this week. A couple faculty members are now not feeling the greatest too. I'm hoping not to get it!

Its been pretty evident, this past week, that the devil isn't liking something that's going on here. There was some sort of confrontation last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all involving different people and then something else happened on Wednesday. Some faculty were saying that they could feel something was going to happen.

Anyways, the weekend is coming and I'm looking forward to a little extra sleep and maybe some down time :)

No comments: